A battery management system (BMS) is a device that manages a rechargeable battery (battery or battery pack). It can monitor the state of the battery to obtain calculation data to protect the battery. For example, it can prevent the battery from overcharging/overdischarging/overcurrent, and it can also provide battery balancing to a certain extent. The BMS can monitor the battery status represented by various items.
1. Voltage: The total voltage, or the voltage of a single cell.
2. Temperature: The average temperature, or the temperature of a single cell.
3. State of Charge (SOC) or Depth of Discharge (DOD): Indicates the charge level of the battery.
4. State of Health (SOH), various defined measures of the overall condition of the battery.
5. Current: The current flowing into or out of the battery BatteryFinds has its own factory to design and manufacture high quality BMS for all types of Lithium battery packs. We test each BMS before shipping and promise that the BMS is fully functional and secure.